- Content: 125ml Eau de Toilette
- Calvin Klein launched Obsession for Men in 1986 as an oriental woody fragrance for men.
- Obsession For Men begins with an explosion of tangerine, grapefruit, lime and bergamot, which blend to reveal an aromatic but heavier green centre of lavender, nutmeg, coriander and cinnamon
- The fresh floral addition of carnation is made richer by the addition of patchouli, sandalwood, vetiver, benzoin, vanilla and amber to create an enduring and intimate fragrance
- This fragrance was one of the most popular fragrance in the 80′s.
- Top notes: Lime, cinnamon, bergamot, grapefruit, mandarin orange, coriander and lavender.
- Heart notes: Pine tree, red berries, Brazilian rosewood, myrrh, sage, jasmine, carnation and nutmeg.
- Base notes: Vetiver, vanilla, musk, patchouli, sandalwood and amber.